I am recruiting for contract Agile Delivery Lead on a 6 month contract that has the potential to be extended, with a Web Security company.
They are looking to hire due to continued growth and are looking to hire the best talent around.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the agile delivery of projects and documentation outputs of the Technical Writing team
- Collaborating with development team leads to identify requirements, planning and prioritising delivery schedules for product documentation and website updates
- Implementation, continuous improvement and review of internal delivery processes
- Business analysis activities including epic and story scoping and writing
- Managing the day to day tasks and flow of work of the technical writing team, using agile methodologies
- Running agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and retros
- Facilitate and improve a smooth end-to-end delivery, feedback and review process
- Creating and maintaining backlog, with the use of KANBAN boards and workflows
- Forming collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the wider organisation, including product development teams, tech support and growth team
- Flexibility to adapt quickly within a wider structured framework
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity in more detail either DM me on LinkedIn, email: email@example.com or book in a call with me here: https://calendly.com/tomrichardsonhainton