Imagine saying you work for a company that transforms the world around us to be a better place?
Well here’s your chance to!
I’m recruiting for a Business Analyst for a data consultancy based in Leeds who have been ranked in the top 20 best consultancies to work for in the UK.
The company has been established for over 35 years and is debt free privately owned.
Growing a sustainable place, this company has doubled their workforce from 30 to 60 since January, now seeking 2 BA’s to join their IT team that consists of 3 BA’s, data engineer and data analyst’s.
You’ll be coming in right at the start of a large 3 year data transformation project.
You’ll play a crucial role within a project Scrum team. You’ll work closely with customers to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and work with Data teams to transform them into innovative solutions.
Although the projects differ from client to client, they are all underpinned by data and analytics. As no one project is the same adaptability and a appetite to learn to learn is a must.
Some of the projects you may work on include: Bespoke cloud based data platforms, Data Engineering, Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Visualisation and Data Science
The working hours are 37.5 hour weeks with flexible start/finish times and are expected to be in the office as little as twice per month
What you need to have
- Experience gathering business requirements and translating them into technical artefacts
- Use a range of techniques to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from clients and translate into analytical outputs
- Ability to analyse, review and build new business processes, mapping and documenting them accordingly
- Understanding of basic data principles of data governance and data management (data acquisition, enterprise data catalogue, MDM, …)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Someone who is excited by the ability to work across different problems, projects and clients
Salary & Benefits
This Business Analyst role is paying up to £55k.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays which increases with tenure
- Dedicated Training - L&D throughout your career through study time, support for qualifications and other initiatives
- 10% company pension contribution when you contribute 5%
- Private healthcare
- Company Wellness Scheme
How To Apply
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to explore this role further, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org