A Wakefield based Software Development company, that only require you to be in the office up to twice a month, are hiring for a Mid-Level .NET Developer.
Who are they and what do they do?
They design innovative bespoke software services.
They currently have 38 members of staff - almost 30 of which work in tech.
Clients of their include JCB, DHL and Allsop.
They recently completed a digital transformation project for Allsop which provided them with a seven figure saving.
The projects you'd typically work on would last for around six months so there will be plenty of variety in terms of the work you'll do and the clients you'll work alongside.
This company's clients let them get on with the job at hand so you'll be able to suggest and implement ideas you have.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll work closely with their clients, interpreting their business requirements and using cutting edge tools and technologies to deliver high quality, reliable solutions which exceed their expectations.
- Develop new business systems and mobile applications
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of existing client systems
- Work both independently and as part of a team on exciting greenfield projects
- Build relationships with customers to gain a knowledge of their business and software requirements
- Help our Team Leaders to support and mentor junior colleagues
They would only expect you to be in the office up to twice a month and this would be for a project kick off, or for mentoring sessions.
They're also more than happy for you to work from the office as often as you like if you prefer that.
37.5 hours with core hours of 10-4.
They also offer additional flexibility if you need to pick your kids up from school, as long as the team is covered.
Training and development
They have plenty of budget available for training and development.
They've paid for employees to attend conferences, they've put people through AWS or Azure training, and they also have Pluralslight subscriptions.
They'll also allow you to spend 10% of your time on self-development.
Every employee will have their own tailored career development plan.
They have clients in Azure + AWS but AWS is their main focus.
- 25 days holiday which increases with tenure
- You get your birthday off
- Choice of Perkbox or Tastecard subscription
- Flexibility to work from the office, home or hybrid
- Modern offices just outside the city centre, including free onsite parking and employee lounge with pool table, dartboard and gaming console
- Scheduled development time and flexible progression/development opportunities
- Optional virtual and in person social activities throughout the year
- Optional volunteering opportunities with local schools and colleges
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company share scheme & onsite fitness space with shower facilities
- Private medical insurance and DIS/life assurance cover
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience using MVC5
- Knowledge of web service development such as WCF or Web API
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Entity, NHibernate
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of/experience with cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Exposure to Docker and containerised deployment
- Experience with Node.js, Vue.JS, Angular.js or React
How to apply
For more details please click 'apply'. Recent CV not necessary; we can sort that out at a later date.
Alternatively, get in touch with Hannah Dewse - 01642 271428 / email@example.com
To set up a call in my diary, please click the link: https://calendly.com/hannah-hainton/15min