.NET Developer vacancy with a company that develop software for surveillance systems that help prevent crime, their solutions range from AI, Machine Learning and Cyber solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Full stack software development (primarily using C#, .NET (Core), ASP.Net, WPF, SQL Server) within an Agile environment.
- Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle from software design, implementation (inc. unit/automated testing) to test verification, deployment and support.
- Ensuring version control of large complex software stacks.
- Following the process of peer reviews, unit testing and automated testing.
- Supporting system integration alongside the Evaluation team
- Working with a team of dedicated software developers.
- Contributing to team sprints (planning, estimation, retrospectives, etc.) and working with project managers to ensure the delivery of features/changes/products.
- Participating in other business processes (e.g. specification reviews, project milestones, lesson learnt, etc.).
Their current development team
You'd be joining a team of 12 developers.
The company in total have 50 staff.
Working hours / remote working
- They adopt a flexible approach - right now it's 2 or 3 days at home / in the office.
- In the future you could be in the office as little as once every 2 months.
- They also offer flexible working hours - their core working hours are 10-12pm & 2-4pm and they're flexible how their employee complete their hours.
- Private Medical Health Care (choice of two, Westfield Health and Aviva
- Death in Service – 2 x annual salary
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays, office doesn’t close and can save bank holidays for use at later date)
- Flexible working hours. Core working hours are 10-12pm & 2-4pm. Dependent on diary we are flexible how the employee completes their 40 hours.
- Gym Contribution
- Paid sick leave
How to apply
Apply via this advert and/or contact Qasim – email@example.com / 01642 271428
Don’t worry if your CV is up to date. We can sort that out later.