Fancy working with a company that has been named one of the “Most Influential Fintech Companies of 2022” by The Financial Technologist?
Their solutions positively influence employee culture while meeting SMCR and IAR compliance and delivering value to businesses the world over.
As a Director of Product Management, you will help deliver solutions that address the needs of the customers and users and help grow the customer base.
You’ll be responsible for advancing the product strategy, owning the roadmap and backlog, and performance-focused initiatives.
You will have in-depth knowledge in compliance products and work in a cross functional Agile teams spanning Employee Conflicts of Interest, Data, Compliance Control Room, and User Management.
As a Product Manager you will work with product owners, and other team members across multiple geographies and time zones.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will liaise with stakeholders, and collaborate with the customer base and cross-functional teams to ensure that they build the “right things”.
They were founded in 1999 to address the industry’s need for easily configurable and scalable compliance tech.
More regulations and the increasing complexity involved in managing employee and firm conflicts meant compliance teams needed a more efficient way to stay on top of risk.
It’s a fast-growing company with more than 192 employees worldwide.
Dynamic- passionate and nimble team kick-ass work
Entrepreneurial- Fearless, creative, and tenacious about delivering results
Caring- great relationships are important. We Care. And we like to have fun.
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- One additional day’s holiday per year of service (up to 5 days)
- Private healthcare for yourself, partner, and family
- Access to online GP, mental health support, online fitness programmes and bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Life insurance - 4 x salary
- Pension- 4% employer matched contribution
- Summer wellness, finish half day on Friday in July and August.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on high-scale, preferably Cloud-native, data services, service API’s, and distributed systems at scale.
- Strong ability to grasp and translate customer needs into functional capabilities.
- You love speaking with customers and learning more about their product needs.
- You are an evangelist and will be tasked with communicating your priorities to internal and external parties.
- Ability to communicate both business and technical topics to diverse audiences.
- You are intrinsically motivated and committed to driving projects from start to finish.
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Capable of efficiently gathering information and making real-time decisions to maintain development velocity and release predictability.
- Commercial ‘savvy’ – knowing when to prioritize features regarding commercial vs technical requirements.
- You have a strong desire to help people see and understand the value of RegTech – regulatory technology.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in the financial services industry and regulatory compliance domain
How to apply
If you think the above looks of interest, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date, we can sort that out later.