Would you like the opportunity to work on behalf of a Newcastle based company that provide a cloud-based specification system that enables them to work smarter and reduce their risk?
A Newcastle-based firm, just a couple of minutes’ walks from central station, with some very fancy offices – we’re talking rooftop gardens and an on-site gym.
They’ve delivered large-scale web and desktop-based projects and they’re on the road to going global so what an exciting time to come on board.
Having recently secured a multi-million-pound investment, they’re looking to further grow their already existing product team.
You will be joining a team of 2 Product Owners, a Product Manager, and a director of Product Management.
The company culture is centric to providing continuous direction, collaboration, and support.
You will understanding the strategic vision and roadmap, translating that into a prioritised backlog and working closely with the software delivery teams, advocating the voice of the customer.
You will sit alongside the development team, working closely with software developers and UX designers.
The company are currently working to an agile methodology.
You will be continuously engaging with internal and external stakeholders while working closely with the marketing, sales, and customer service team.
What you need
- Previous experience working in a PO position with clear evidence of defining and managing product backlogs
- A full understanding and experience with the full end to end product life cycle
- Strong technical knowledge (SQL, rest)
- Confident delivering presentations and demo’s
- Agile experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and Product information management systems (PIMS)
- Experience with data and analytics, collating and interpreting this and understanding how this should be presented
- Knowledge of the construction industry specifically specification writing and manufacturing
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday and a half day for your Christmas shopping
- The option to buy and sell up to 3 additional days
- Two days of paid leave to volunteer in the local community
- Life assurance
- Discounted private health care for you and your family
- Performance related bonus paid out annually
- Free access to "Headspace" app
- Cycle to work scheme
How To Apply
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to explore this Senior BA role further, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, we can sort that out later.