Fancy working with a company that has been named one of the “Most Influential Fintech Companies of 2022” by The Financial Technologist?
Their solutions positively influence employee culture while meeting SMCR and IAR compliance and delivering value to businesses the world over.
As a Product Owner, you will help deliver solutions that address the needs of the customers and users and help grow the customer base.
You have in-depth knowledge in compliance products and work in a cross functional Agile teams spanning Employee Conflicts of Interest, Data, Compliance Control Room, and User Management.
Each team consists of engineers and QAs, working alongside Scrum Master/Product Owner/Product Manager.
You will be reporting into the head of product, and you will liaise with stakeholders, and collaborate with the Dev Team to ensure that they build the “right things”, supported by a Technical Author and UI UX Designer.
They were founded in 1999 to address the industry’s need for easily configurable and scalable compliance tech.
More regulations and the increasing complexity involved in managing employee and firm conflicts meant compliance teams needed a more efficient way to stay on top of risk.
It’s a fast-growing company with more than 192 employees worldwide.
Dynamic- passionate and nimble team kick-ass work
Entrepreneurial- Fearless, creative, and tenacious about delivering results
Caring- great relationships are important. We Care. And we like to have fun.
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- One additional day’s holiday per year of service (up to 5 days)
- Private healthcare for yourself, partner, and family
- Access to online GP, mental health support, online fitness programmes and bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Life insurance - 4 x salary
- Pension- 4% employer matched contribution
- Summer wellness, finish half day on Friday in July and August.
- Experience working within a face paced environment
- Previous experience working within a Scrum environment
- Experience in delivering complex data processing and data pipelines initiatives
- Capable of efficiently gathering information and making many real-time decisions in order to allow the Development Team to maintain its velocity and predictability.
Nice to have
- Experience in financial services industry
- Experience in data-centric SaaS products
How to apply
If you think the above looks of interest, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date, we can sort that out later.