Would you like to work for a company that builds world class apps and digital products in the global lottery, betting, and gaming space?
They’re looking for a Senior BA to join their Newcastle based team.
This position is a hybrid role where you can be in the office as little as twice per month.
A rapidly growing tech company based in the centre of Newcastle.
They’ve been established for over 21 years and have grown from a team of 40 to 90 in the past year.
Culture and team spirit is a super important aspect to the company, and they enjoy a day out together every quarter to celebrate all their hard work.
In fact, they love to celebrate, whether it’s your birthday, a promotion or even your dog’s birthday, they find any excuse to come together.
You will be joining a team of 4 BA’s, reporting into the creative director.
They have offices in London and the Northeast.
Hours are 9-5.30pm, however when life gets in the way, they're flexible.
What you’ll need to have
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer/client facing role.
- Analysis experience in full software development lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of technical integration paths (API’s)
Nice to have
- Experience in agile methodology, ideally SCRUM
- Knowledge of mobile technologies
- Knowledge of the betting and gaming industry
- 24 days holidays + a day off for your birthday + bank holidays (increased with tenure or promotion)
- Employee led social events
- Learning and development annual budget
- Apple discounts
- Free eye test with £100 towards your new glasses
- Annual free tech book upon joining and on your first work anniversary
- Cycle to work system
- Discounts on a number of online retailers
- Tech scheme- Interest free loan of up to £2,500 that can be paid off over a year to buy anything tech related (new phone or laptop)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Profit share scheme after 12 months which is roughly an additional £500 every 3 months
- 1-week sick pay paid annually
- Supplies of fresh fruits, cereals, biscuits, nibbles, etc. in the offices
- Friday-evening beers
How To Apply
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to explore this Senior BA role further, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, we can sort that out later.