We're recruiting a Senior .NET Developer for an EdTech company that have developed software that helps students reach their full potential.
20% of students leave education with no basic qualifications - which I'm sure you'll agree is a scary statistic.
Their software is used by over 100 UK employers, Unis and Colleges and it allows them to identify hidden learning needs.
The role is 100% remote.
What you'll be responsible for
You’ll work closely with their clients and be responsible for designing, building and deploying solutions.
You'll also have a chance to contribute to their technical direction in the short, medium and long term.
There's a culture built on trust here. No micromanagement.
They work with the following tech but you don't need experience with everything to be considered
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core (MVC, API’s)
- CI/CD e.g. Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Cloud technologies - Azure, Azure Functions, Service Bus
- Good understanding of design patterns e.g. DDD, TDD and Solid Principals
- Microservices architecture
- Agile environment
- Share options for every employee
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours over a 37.5 hour working week
- 5% matched pension
- Dental and Optical Cash Back
- 25 days holidays (+8 bank holidays)
- Training - Employee Development Scheme
You'll also have the opportunity to bring new technologies to the table and have a voice.
How to apply
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, apply via this ad, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hainton office on 01642 271428.
Alternatively, feel free to book in a call in my calendar here: https://calendly.com/qasimhainton/15-minute-chat
Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, we can sort that out later.