Would you like to work a 30 hour week without a drop in salary?
We're recruiting for a Senior Developer for a company that'll allow you to work 8-2, 9-3 or 10-4.
They'll also let you work from home up to 50% of the time - one full week at home then one full week in the office, alternating each week.
Who are they?
An award winning Legal firm with over 300 staff all based from an office in Leeds City Centre (free parking is provided).
They were founded in 2009 and have experienced year-on-year growth ever since.
Their development team is 20 in size (two teams of 10) and includes devs, testers and BA's.
There will be a great deal of Autonomy afforded to you working here - the company won’t mandate what you do.
It’s a flexible and collaborative environment and they have a track record of adopting new technologies.
What would you do here?
- Develop new web applications for internal and external use using ASP.net and VueJS
- Create and support APIs utilising REST
- Extend and advance existing applications and websites with new features and requirements
- Support the team with best practices and well-structured code
- Mentorship of juniors and supporting other developers
- Involved in discussing and defining solutions and architectures
- Keep up with new trends in technology and practices
- Engage effectively in a Scrum team
- You'll get to work with Microservices
- Perform Team Lead duties in their absence
Working hours / remote option
It’s a 30 hour working week so you have the choice of – 8-2, 9-3 or 10-4.
The office/remote split is 50/50 - you'll work one week in the office then one week at home, alternating every week.
If you do prefer to be in the office more than this, that's also fine.
- 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Additional Paid Leave for Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Free parking
- Flexible Holidays – take them by the hour if required
- Extra holiday for length of service – 1 extra day after 3,4 & 5 years
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption Pay
- Death in Service Benefit – 4 times annual salary
- Bus / train discounts, cycling facilities
- Learning & Development Allowance – paid time to learn in work + up to £150 annually for training of your choice
- Regular Team Events – bowling, race nights etc.
- Regular monthly events – cooking classes, quizzes, kids’ activities
- At least 1 years’ experience with ASP.Net Core (C#)
- Understanding & application of OO design principles such as SOLID
- Experienced and confident with ORMs
- At least 2 years’ experience working within an agile team
How to apply
If you think the above looks of interest, please apply via this advert and/or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date, we can sort that out later.