We’re recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer on behalf of a document management business that have a big focus on training and development.
They’ll allow you to work from home up to 95% of the time although you can work from the office as often as you want.
They have recently been taken over by a billion dollar business which has enabled them to grow their tech team
Who’s the company
They’re experts in print, copy and electronic document management.
They help companies organise their documents by streamlining their processes.
Essentially they help organisations be less reliant on paper.
Their clients include Card factory, Leeds Building Society and Vertu Motors.
They recently worked with a local college and enabled them to reduce their paper usage by 45,000 sheets a year.
They have 200 employees across the UK, 100 at their Wakefield site.
You’d be joining a team of 13 which is made up of devs, testers, PM’s and Product Owners.
They’re looking to grow this team by 4 or 5 this year.
Friendly environment. Supportive team.
- Development of web applications at both client and server tiers
- Work cohesively with others to design and create highly desirable and usable products
- Use TDD methods to create clean and reliable code
- Knowledge sharing, including code reuse and use of convention
You will have opportunities to progress into more senior hands on roles but also you’ll have the option to progress into management.
- .NET Core
- Vue.js or React.js
- Entity Framework Core
- Single Page Application development
- Test driven development
- Bootstrap 4
- Azure / AWS
You don't need to have experience with everything mentioned above to be considered.
- 25 days holiday rising to 27 based on service
- Pension scheme up to 14% (they'll pay 8% of this)
- Holiday purchase scheme - you can buy up to 10 days of additional holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Income protection scheme
If you'd like to apply for this role then please do so via this advert (recent CV not neccessary, we can sort that out later).
Alternatively, if you'd like some more information before applying then get in touch with Qasim Asghar - email@example.com / 01642 271428