Senior Software Testing vacancy with a Digital Transformation business that adopt an "automation first" approach.
They're based in Leeds City Centre are looking to hire a Senior Tester to work on brand new projects for their client's.
The company have 70 employees of which 15 are Software Testers.
Their clients include O2, Story Homes and Techbuyer.
They're based in Leeds City Centre but will allow you to work from home 4 days a week if you want.
Your main responsibilities
Gain a full working understanding of a broad range of bespoke software products which meet the challenging needs of our customers
Work closely with clients and the development team to define appropriate acceptance criteria for each feature
Plan, create and update automated tests
Devise and own the testing approach for a project, ensuring an appropriate mix of automated and manual tests
Work with the Head of Engineering and other senior testers to help plan and implement their test strategy
Provide support for and triage feedback from clients working through UAT
Provide end user support
Key competencies & requirements
Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
Ability to work independently with limited oversight and to work as part of a team
Willingness to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and working practises
Why should you consider this job
- Plenty of variety in your workload working across different projects and clients
- Plenty of opportunities to manage and lead projects
- Good chance to progress throughout the company (there's a clear pathway to become Head of Testing)
- Strict Agile environment
Your working hours / remote working option
Monday - Thursday you can start work anytime between 8:30 - 9:30.
On Fridays you can start work anytime between 8:00 - 10:00.
You can also take up to two hours for your lunch.
You can work up to 4 days a week from home.
5:4 pension - they put in an additional 4% for every 5% you put in.
They'll also provide you with access to Pluralsight and a cycle to work scheme.
They run regular social events such as cinema trips, escape rooms, lunches and pub trips.
Technologies & tools
We use the following technologies and tools, and training will be provided where necessary
- C# .NET and RestSharp (API automation)
- Cypress.js (UI automation)
- OWASP ZAP
- 3+ years Manual Testing experience
- At least one year's experience of Automation Testing (must be in a hands on, commercial environment).
- Must have experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Mentoring and training of less experienced testers, particularly around automation upskilling
If you'd like to discuss this role further then please click 'Apply' and/or get in touch with Tom Smith - email@example.com / 01642 271428