Do you want to be part of team who have established a reputation as a critical digital transformation partner with long-standing relationships?
A Digital Transformation consultancy based in Leeds City Centre are looking to hire a Software Tester to work on brand new projects for their client's.
They're currently a team of around 40.
Their clients include O2, Story Homes and Techbuyer.
They're based in Leeds City Centre but will allow you to work from home a couple of days a week.
Your main responsibilities
- Undertake software testing across many platforms and applications
- Plan, write and execute functional and non-functional tests and evidence the outcomes in the form of software defect and test reports
- Must have extensive regression testing experience
- Provide concise and effective feedback to the development teams
- Manage testing across several projects concurrently
- Write, update and coordinate regression tests across many platforms and applications
- Ensure test phases are executed on time with the agreed level of coverage
- Update management regularly on test progress
- The ideal candidate will have aspirations to lead a team eventually
- Mentor junior QAs
- Review and provide feedback on test plans, test cases and reports for junior QAs
Why should you consider this job
- Plenty of variety in your workload working across different projects and clients
- Plenty of opportunities to manage and lead projects
- Good chance to progress throughout the company (there's a clear pathway to become Head of Testing)
- Strict Agile environment
Your working hours / remote working option
Monday - Thursday you can start work anytime between 8:30 - 9:30.
On Fridays you can start work anytime between 8:00 - 10:00.
You can also take up to two hours for your lunch.
You can work up to 4 days a week from home.
5:4 pension - they put in an additional 4% for every 5% you put in.
They'll also provide you with access to Pluralsight and a cycle to work scheme.
They run regular social events such as cinema trips, escape rooms, lunches and pub trips.
- Manual testing: 1 years
- Defect tracking software tools: 1 years
If you'd like to discuss this role further then please click 'Apply' and/or get in touch with Christian - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01642 271428