Would you like to lead and mentor a team of developers for a new technology consultancy based in the North East with a unique mission?
This start up is backed by a £50m turnover parent company and is on a mission to change the face of technology by:
- Reskilling people from overlooked communities and women, turning them into a new generation of technologists to meet the UK demand for technology skill
- Creating a different way of working that supports caring for families, offering part-time, job-share and flexible hour
- Building a culture that is free from discrimination, bias, inequality and exclusion
- Being a disrupter in the market, through their approach to gender balance, addressing systemic discrimination and the way in which they deliver their services to the market
This role is suitable for somebody who is a Technical Lead / Lead .NET Developer ready to mentor the next generation of technologists in the local tech industry
You'll already have experience working with customers, an advocate of TDD and continuous delivery, as well as supporting the growth and development of staff.
You'll be responsible for mentoring their developers, helping to guide the direction of the company, based on Microsoft technologies such as Power Platform and Azure.
You'll be hands on supporting the work they deliver with clients, guiding their training offering as well as onboarding new teams.
This is a very rare opportunity to influence the direction, strategy and future of a start up with few obstacles or "red tape".
This role would suit you if you're someone who wants to make a real difference, be a changemaker and grow within a profitable business.
Location / Flexible working
They offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model.
You'll work 37.5 hours per week and their core hours are 10am-2pm so plenty of flexibility.
Ideally you'll be from the North East, to help them build one of the core principles of the company around a strong sense of culture and community.
They're looking for a Tech Lead that is comfortable with working in the office 2-3 days per week initially to build that community and support their wider teams.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution, upwards from 5%
- Regular training + personal growth support
- Private Medical
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further...
Apply via this advert, email your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01642 271428.
Alternatively, you can view my diary and book in a call with me here: https://calendly.com/qasimhainton/15-minute-chat
Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, we can sort that out later