We're recruiting for a Junior QA Software Tester for a Newcastle based software company that are offering up to 5 days a week remote working.
They have around 20 members of staff. The majority of which are 'techies'.
Clients of theirs include the NHS and Nexus.
Your workload will be a mix of external and internal projects.
Place of work
During the pandemic you'll be allowed to work from home as often as you want.
The office will remain open if you want to make use of it.
Post pandemic you'll be allowed to work from home as much as you like too, visiting the Gateshead office just once a month if needed.
Their mission is "to evolve healthcare".
They'll do this by "helping organisations digitally transform and become sustainable in a dynamic world."
Their vision is a higher standard of healthcare, digitally enabled to deliver the best patient, carer, and staff experiences.
What you'll do
As a Junior QA Software Tester, you'll help build and deliver the team’s leading-edge projects.
You'll work as part of a team with UX/Design, Developers, and Product Managers to plan and deliver awesome products and projects in a collaborative and fun environment.
It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with great future progression available.
You'll join their collaborative SCRUM-based delivery team and be given the opportunity to be involved in process improvements.
What are they looking for?
• Manual testing experience.
• Working with mobile apps, webapps and administrative systems.
• Picking up new systems and processes with relative ease.
• Working in an Agile development process.
• Writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases.
• Identifying, recording, and documenting bugs thoroughly.
• Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Desirable skills (but not mandatory)
• Experience with automated testing tools for web and mobile applications
• Experience working in Devops
• Can proficiently use both iOS and Android devices with ease
• Experience with Microsoft Power Automate/Forms
So, what will the successful candidate get in return
• Great progression plans
• Remote working
• State of the art equipment and technical tools
• Modern office space when required
• Free gym at our office.
If this role looks of interest to you then please get in touch with Tom Smith to discuss the next steps: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01642 271428
Alternatively, apply via this advert and attach a copy of your CV.