Want the chance to create exceptional digital experiences that make a difference to everyday lives?
A growing digital consultancy based in Newcastle since 2009 are seeking a Test Analyst to join the team.
As Test Analyst you'll work as part of their delivery team to enabling successful outcomes for their clients.
They create exceptional digital experiences that make a difference to everyday lives, working with clients such as Hitachi, Newcastle United, Newcastle airport & Northumberland Water.
Headquartered in the UK with offices in Newcastle, London, and Philadelphia, they bring together complex engineering and customer experience, enabling their clients to continuously transform and innovate.
This position is now available due to the expansion of the team, which is currently at 36 employees.
How are they different / what are this company’s USP’s?
They have a big push on continuous learning and development with some employees doing a post graduate degree and LinkedIn L&D courses.
They have recently expanded their Quayside offices due to growth with a full office renovation.
The offices now have showers, play stations and a pool table with free breakfast supplied every morning.
Working hours / home working
There is a mix of hybrid working to home working, with flexible start and finish times.
Their offices are in Central Newcastle with discount parking options.
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Clear career progressing
- Enrolment into L&D courses of your choice
- Online learning subscription
- Translate client business requirements into solution-orientated user stories.
- Use appropriate analysis techniques to define requirements and user stories.
- Prepare and write user stories, including acceptance criteria.
- Document business processes and workflows.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Communicate with and influence a disparate mix of senior client stakeholders.
- 3+ years of manual and automated testing in an digital agency / software engineering environment
- Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Extensive experience in facilitating workshops with internal and client stakeholders.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Technical background and knowledge in software and cloud engineering is highly desirable
How to apply
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, apply via this ad, email your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01642 271428.
You can also book in a call with me in my diary here: https://calendly.com/christianhainton.